BIG FORK CAMPGROUND POLICIES
1. As required by Tennessee law, all horses and mules must have proof of current, negative Coggins Test before unloading.
2. All riders must sign a waiver of liability upon arrival.
3. Quiet time begins at 10:00 PM, with even quieter time beginning at 11:00 PM. Singing over your coffee can begin at 6:00 AM. We reserve the right to ask you to leave at whatever hour if you are disruptive and loud. Our other guests need their sleep after a long day of riding.
4. Please keep your dog on leash at all times, please. We have cats, chickens and guineas that we love, so please use the leash. Please don't bring them in the barn or bathroom, and, of course, poop scooping encouraged. Please no incessant barking.
5. Please clean stalls or paddocks at least once a day. If you would like us to do it, so you can ride more, there is a fee of $5.00 per stall or paddock. We’ll take care of the clean up the last day.
6. No swimming in pond, (monster-eating bullfrogs).
Firewood and ice are available for sale.
Please note: There is a firewood quarantine in effect in Big South Fork and firewood from outside of the five counties surrounding the park (McCreary, Scott, Morgan, Fentress and Pickett) is prohibited as a management procedure in controlling invasive species because certain states have non-native insects that can cause damage to our native trees. Campers should be prepared to buy or collect dead/downed wood upon arrival at BSF campgrounds.
We hope you will enjoy your time here at Big Fork Campground by respecting each other and the property for all to enjoy.